Time & Location
About The Event
How important it is to reach the students of our lives! Stop for just a moment and think of the trials, hurts, dangers and fears that our students face each day. School shootings, drugs, sex, pornography, rape, abuse, suicide, alcohol, on and on… Our students need a hope that is everlasting. They need a salvation that is secure in Christ Jesus alone, that has no fear. As you have prayed about leading in this area of “The 50,” we want you to be aware of some responsibilities that will be asked of you.
1. Your main mission, if you choose to accept, will be involving the students of your church in the preparation of “The 50”.
2. One responsibility is to host a tailgating experience on the night of the event prior to its start. Use this opportunity for pre-game sowing and discipleship. Please also use this opportunity to register contact information of students and the church they attend.
3. We will have “Tailgate” tickets printed for you that will have an area for their information or we will have something set up electronically that will give them the opportunity to send us their information right there at the tailgate.
4. We will have giveaways during the tailgate event, not at the actual “50” event.
5. Use adults in your church, and other churches, to cook and serve hot dogs or burgers. These disciples will use this opportunity to share the Gospel with all the students who will come.
6. During the “49 days” of visitation, organize student visitation times where they will canvass their community in an outreach effort to share the Gospel and invite others to the event. Encourage them to pray for their friends and to pray for the boldness and desire to share the Gospel of Jesus with them.
STUDENT LEADERS, YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT IN SHARING THE GOSPEL WITH THOSE WHO WILL BE THE NEXT CHURCH