Time & Location
About The Event
Prayer is vital! We would love for each church to have a team of members that would be dedicated to daily prayer. Prayer that is hot and changes things. This team would be easily accessible and ready to meet for prayer.
1. Prayer team read together Ezra 9, Nehemiah 1, Daniel 9:1-19
2. During the morning and evening worship services on every Sunday and Wednesday of the week please give each person a “Prayer Commitment” card. Ask them to commit to daily (hourly) prayer for “The 50”. Ask them to pray with passion and brokenness for the harvest of souls.
3. Starting now, find a meeting place within your church at each service to have special prayer for “The 50”. In the final 49 days till the event, have someone from the congregation specifically pray for “The 50” and our effort in reaching lost souls in each of your services with your congregation.
4. Organize/Join a prayer walk at the stadium with all churches involved. Try to come together for a special prayer time on the 50-yard line. Also, constantly go to the field whenever led by the Spirit to do so. Pray without ceasing.
Be specific in your prayers:
1. Seek out the lost in your prayers! Ask God to open your eyes to those around you every day who are lost and need Christ.
2. Make a LIST of those you are specifically praying for. Calling them out to the Lord by name. Let their names ring Heaven daily!!
3. Pray with an expectation, and not an attitude of “maybe God will save”. God Can! Remember, the harvest is out there, we are called to labor. Labor begins its first pangs when we are anguishing over lost neighbors.
4. Pray that the church will experience true SPIRITUAL REVIVAL. This meeting is for a harvest of souls. Pray that God would move, correct, empower and revive the church in understanding the need for soulwinning.
5. Pray now for the other teams and leaders. Pray for all spiritual, physical and financial means to be met. Pray for the preacher to be ready. Pray for the strength to draw the net TOGETHER.