Time & Location
About The Event
"If I could relive my life, I would devote my entire ministry to reaching children for God!"
It has also been said there is no Jr. Holy Spirit, kids come to Christ just like any believing adult. Oh, what a joy and responsibility you have as a children’s leader. Our hope is that you have prayed and searched for God’s will about helping in this area of “The 50”. Here are some ideas and responsibilities that you as a children’s leader would have.
1. Your main mission will be involving the children of your church and community in the preparation of “The 50”.
2. One responsibility is to host a Nerf football game event on the night of “The 50” prior to its start. Use this opportunity for pre-game sowing and discipleship. Please also use this opportunity to register information of children with contact and the church they attend.
3. We will have “Nerf Game” tickets printed for you that will have an area for their information or we will have something set up electronically that will give them the opportunity to send us their information right at the Nerf Game.
4. We will have giveaways for the Nerf Game event, not at the actual “50” event.
5. Use children ministry leaders in your church, and other churches, to serve with lines, rules and games. These disciples will use this opportunity to share the Gospel with all the children who will come.
6. During the “49 days” of visitation, organize children visitation times where they will canvas their community in an outreach effort to share the Gospel and invite others to the event. Encourage them to pray for their friends and to pray for the boldness and desire to share the Gospel of Jesus with them.
CHILDREN LEADERS, YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT IN SHARING THE GOSPEL WITH THOSE WHO WILL BE THE NEXT CHURCH