49 Days of Visitation Team
Time & Location
About The Event
Our scriptures say that for 40 days Jesus showed Himself to the disciples. Can you imagine these people for days upon days going through the city telling others that Jesus is risen? They sowed the resurrection message for the 40 days Jesus was with them. Then Jesus ascended into Heaven and many of the followers saw this and was told to wait for the promise of the Holy Spirit. In Acts 2, it says “when the day of Pentecost was fully come”. After 49 days have passed with testimonies of His resurrection and personally being with Jesus, on day “50” the Holy Spirit entered the believer and the great harvest of souls happened. The field was harvested after much, much sowing.
1. Please attend all meetings with the Team Leader / Pastor of your church.
2. Team 49, you should be active in your leadership. Have materials for information (which will be provided for your churches) ready. Have mapped out areas of canvas visitation in your community ready for those who will attend during the 49 days.
3. Start with those you miss in church and move to a door to door, street to street, road to road visitation.
4. Sow the Gospel of Jesus above the event itself. If people come to a decision to follow Christ as Lord, then help them understand their next steps. Then invite them to the event to celebrate with them. If they are not willing to decide, then invite them to “The 50” and begin to pray for the Holy Spirit to move upon them daily.
5. ALL other teams and their leaders will be involved with organizing visitation for their area of the event. Your responsibility is to make sure that they have somewhere to go and something to leave with them.
“THE 50” WILL ONLY BE AN EVENT IF THE 49 DAYS OF SOWING ARE NOT ACCOMPLISHED! WE WILL ONLY DRAW A CROWD OF PEOPLE INSTEAD OF A CONVERSION OF THE LOST